Thank you so much for helping us with the SarcoidosisUK BIG Survey We desperately need to know more about sarcoidosis - so little is currently known. Your help filling in this survey will help us build up a better understanding of the disease. Our aim is to identify new insights that offer us new opportunities to target research for a cure.
It's a BIG survey - a lot of information is needed to start to fill in the huge gap in what is known - so thank you in advance for your time. There has never been research of this scale with sarcoidosis patients.
1) The survey contains 28 sections with a varying amount of questions in each section.
2) Not all questions will be relevant to you - this will depend on how sarcoidosis affects you.
3) Please answer as many questions as you can, as honestly as you can. The more information we have, the more opportunity there is for important findings.
4) The survey should take around 60 minutes to complete.
5) You can save your answers and resume later at any time. Just click the 'Resume later' button in the top right of your screen and follow the instructions. You can then come back anytime and continue to answer. Important: If you leave your screen idle for too long, the session will timeout and your answers may be lost. To avoid this, please use the 'Resume later' function. If your session does timeout unexpectidly, please email [email protected] as we may be able to recover your responses.
6) Use the text in blue below each question to help you answer.
7) You may find some of the questions are easier to complete on a desktop computer, rather than a phone or tablet. If possible, use a big screen!
All responses are confidential. We will only share data with our trusted research partners and qualified medical researchers. Your anonymised answers may be used as part of research published in a medical journal or similar. You can answer anonymously or give your name - it is up to you what details to provide. At your option we can update you on the results.
If you have any questions relating to the survey, or to anything else, please get in touch.
Call: 020 3389 7221 (Freephone 0800 014 8821, International dial +44 20 3389 7221)
Thank you again for your time answering the BIG SURVEY!